2016 Nissan Rogue release date and features
The Nissan Rogue is already an impressive vehicle, offering features not found on many other compact SUVs. Plus, the 2016 model will offer additional elements to further improve the driving experience. But first, when will the 2016 Rogue be available?
When will the 2016 Nissan Rogue be released?
Fortunately, drivers won’t need to wait much longer for the 2016 Rogue because it is expected to arrive to dealerships this fall. Although the exact date isn’t set in stone quite yet, drivers can learn about its new and improved features and anticipate its upcoming arrival.
New features to expect
The exterior of the 2016 Rogue will not receive many large changes in terms of overall design, but it will offer a few excellent enhancements to the 2015 model. Shoppers can choose Magnetic Black as an exterior color, which will now be available in addition to an array of other color options.
When it comes to new and improved features, here’s what you can expect on the various 2016 Rogue trims:
- Chrome door handles on the Rogue S appearance package
- Exterior mirrors that are the same color as the body and have integrated turn signals with the Rogue S appearance package
- Motion-activated power liftgate on all new Rogue SL trims
- Siri Eyes Free Communication for compatible Apple devices on all Rogue SL trims and the SV Premium package
- NissanConnect services by SiriusXM on all SL trims
- Forward Emergency Braking on the Rogue SL Premium package
- Available Blind Spot Warning now radar-based on SL and SV Premium packages
Other new 2016 Nissan models
In addition to the 2016 Nissan Rogue, drivers can get excited for some other 2016 Nissan models, such as the Maxima and Titan. The2016 Nissan Maxima arrived to dealerships across the country a few months ago, so if you haven’t had a chance to take it for a spin,what are you waiting for?
Another highly anticipated vehicle, the 2016 Nissan Titan XD will be powered by an all-new Cummins engine. Stay tuned for additional information about the arrival of the 2016 Titan and your chance to get behind the wheel!