5 Elements make 2015 Nissan Sentra the top Compact Car
What makes one vehicle stands out from the rest in its class? According to the 2015 J.D. Power Initial Quality Study, the 2015 Nissan Sentra is the top vehicle in the compact car category. Overall, the Sentra offers 5 excellent elements, including functional features and stylish components, which set it apart from other compact cars.
What makes the 2015 Nissan Sentra the top compact car in Warsaw, IN?
- Stylish, elegant exterior. The 2015 Sentra gives off a polished look complete with sweeping lines and aerodynamic shaping. The contemporary exterior style is one-of-a-kind, unlike other cars in the compact car segment.
- Comfortable interior. With soft-touch armrests and available leather-appointed seats, the Sentra provides a luxurious ride for all passengers. Even though the 2015 Nissan Sentra may be a compact car, the spacious interior will amaze riders.
- Fuel efficiency. The Sentra boasts an EPA-estimated 30 MPG in the city and 40 MPG on the highway, thanks to its efficient 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine and Nissan’s next-gen Xtronic transmission.
- Safety components. With Nissan Advanced Air Bag System and the latest available safety technologies, the new Sentra is armed and ready to help protect riders in the event of an accident.
- Extra features. The Sentra offers car shoppers additional available features, including Rearview Monitor and Nissan Intelligent Key. Riders can utilize available NissanConnect apps, such as Pandora and SiriusXM satellite radio, and enjoy the excellent sound from available Bose premium audio speakers.
For more information about the 2015 Nissan Sentra, drivers in Warsaw, IN and the surrounding area cancontact our team at Sorg Nissan. We offer a comprehensive inventory of used and new cars, including the2015 Nissan Sentra. You can get behind the wheel and experience the extraordinary features of the top Compact Car firsthand!