Why Buy from Sorg Nissan in Warsaw, IN
When you’re searching for a trustworthy and reliable local car dealership, look no further than our Nissan dealer in Warsaw, IN. Sorg Nissan has been family-owned since 1964, and we’ve been providing Indiana drivers with exceptional auto sales, service and financing ever since. Come to Sorg Nissan for the customer-focused and stress-free car dealership experience you deserve!
Sorg Nissan uses a one-price model on our inventory, so you never have to deal with haggling when you want to drive home in a new car. We look at our operations from the perspective of the customer, rather than from the viewpoint of a business. Every day, the team at our Warsaw Nissan dealership looks into the prices our competitors are offering to ensure our new and pre-owned Nissan models are priced well. That’s because we always want you to get the least expensive vehicle that perfectly fits your wants and needs. Plus, we offer the Sorg Gold rewards program to all customer who buy a new Nissan here. This provides you with priority scheduling at our Nissan service center, free oil changes in the first two years of ownership, a 10% discount on all OEM Nissan parts and accessories and more.
More Reasons to Shop at Sorg Nissan:
- We were named a 2017 DealerRater Dealer of the Year for the second year in a row.
- Sorg Nissan has received the Nissan Award of Excellence for seven consecutive years!
- The Sorg Nissan staff doesn’t include sales consultants; we employ product specialists who don’t make commission. That means you can be confident that we’re not pressuring you into buying or leasing a Nissan before you’re ready. We make it Easy From the Start!
- Looking to sell your current car? We use live auction data and current market conditions to determine the trade-in value of your car. You can sell us your used car even if you don’t buy another one here. It will be a simple and transparent process, no matter what kind of vehicle you’re ready to move on from.
- Our Indiana Nissan dealer loves getting involved with the local community. We belong to the Warsaw Chamber of Commerce and regularly contribute to the Baker Youth Club, Salvation Army and Cure JM Foundation.