2017 Nissan Altima vs. 2016 Chrysler 200
2017 Nissan Altima
2016 Chrysler 200
There’s no stopping the 2017 Nissan Altima, which provides drivers with some of the most stunning performance, technology, and safety specs of the season. With the Altima, for instance, you’re going to look forward to two rock-solid engines, NissanConnect for smartphone connectivity, and an impressive selection of some of the most advanced safety offerings around. Not fully convinced yet? Just compare the Altima to one of its arch-rivals, the 2016 Chrysler 200, and witness all the ways the Altima is impressing car buyers everywhere.
Power and Performance
Where better to begin than from the ground up by starting with vehicle performance.
- The 2017 Nissan Altima – The Altima gives you a choice between either a 2.5L DOHC 16-Valve 4-Cylinder engine that promises 179 hp, as well as 177 lb-ft, or a massively powerful 3.5L DOHC 24-Valve V6 engine that generates a truly awesome 270 hp and 251 lb-ft of torque. The Altima also gives you Active Understeer Control, an Xtronic CVT transmission, and paddle shifters to boot.
- The 2016 Chrysler 200 – While the 200 does offer comparable horsepower — 184 hp in the 2.4L Tigershark MultiAir II four-cylinder and 295 hp when equipped with the 3.6L Pentastar V6 — it does not provide the driver the full range of control offered via the Altima’s paddle shifters or Active Understeer Control.
The Altima is also embedded with a bevy of stellar entertainment and information technologies designed to keep you on track and your friends engaged throughout your drive.
- The 2017 Nissan Altima – In addition to dynamic and high-powered engines, the Altima also gives you a 9-speaker Bose® Premium Audio system with either a 5-inch or a 7-inch color monitor, while also coming standard with Bluetooth® Streaming Audio andNissanConnect, which gives you full access to all the music and apps you’ve downloaded onto your smartphone.
- The 2016 Chrysler 200 – Even as the 200 offers UConnect for connectivity and Bluetooth® Streaming Audio for musical accompaniment, it cannot keep pace with the Altima’s unique 9-speaker fully integrated audio system.
Last but not least, the Altima also prioritizes your safety, with a wide spectrum of safety devices designed to keep you as secure as possible.
- The 2017 Nissan Altima – The Altima is outfitted with the Blind Spot Warning System, Vehicle Dynamic Control, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Predictive Forward Collision Warning, and Forward Emergency Braking, meaning your trip from Point A to B will be safe as can be!
- The 2016 Chrysler 200 – It’s true that the 200 comes with LaneSense Lane Departure Warning and Blind Spot Monitoring, but Chrysler does not offer up the same high-end Predictive Forward Collision Warning or Forward Emergency Braking systems you’ll find in the Altima.
Experience the 2017 Nissan Altima Yourself!
If you are interested in test driving the 2017 Nissan Altima, we urge you to visit Sorg Nissan where our friendly, knowledgeable staff is always available to answer your questions. You can find us at 2845 N Detroit St in Warsaw, or get in touch with us online or by calling 574-267-5850. Hurry on down to Sorg Nissan today, and experience firsthand one of the season’s hottest new cars, the 2017 Nissan Altima!