The 2017 Nissan Altima vs. the 2016 Ford Focus
2017 Nissan Altima
2016 Ford Focus
The 2017 Nissan Altima provides drivers with all that their hearts could desire. Not only does this vehicle come equipped with serious engine power, you can also count on a wide spectrum of smart technologies, as well as a raft of high-end safety devices designed to keep you and your passengers out of harm’s way on the open road. But don’t just take our word for it! Simply compare the Altima to one of its competitors, the 2016 Ford Focus, and see how clearly this car excels!
Right off the bat, the Altima boasts some mammoth power under its hood.
- The 2017 Nissan Altima – The Altima lets you choose between a 2.5L DOHC 16-Valve 4-Cylinder engine that gives you 179 hp, in addition to 177 lb-ft, and a 3.5L DOHC 24-Valve V6 engine that produces as much as 270 hp and 251 lb-ft of torque.
- The 2016 Ford Focus – Meanwhile, the Ford only offers a 2.0L Ti-VCT I-4 Flex Fuel engine that promises a puny 160 hp—not much, to be sure, when compared to the Altima’s 3.5L beast of a machine.
The Altima is also embedded with some of the most advanced smart technologies on the market.
- The 2017 Nissan Altima – The Altima puts at your very finger tips a 9-speaker Bose® Premium Audio system, which can be equipped with either a 5-inch or a 7-inch color monitor. At the same time, the Altima is outfitted with NissanConnect, a system that allows you to sync your smartphone directly to the car’s console, thereby allowing you access to your own music, apps, navigation, and much more.
- The 2016 Ford Focus – While this model offers both SYNC and optional SYNC3 systems, the software on the Ford Focus is unable to compete with the sophisticated NissanConnect and premium Bose® Audio.
Solid Safety Devices
Above all else, the Altima is designed with your safety in mind.
- The 2017 Nissan Altima – What does the Altima give you? A better question might be, “What doesn’t the Altima give you?” With Vehicle Dynamic Control, Blind Spot Warning System, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Predictive Forward Collision Warning, and Forward Emergency Braking, all your car’s occupants are able to stay safe and sound with the new Altima.
- The 2016 Ford Focus – The 2017 Focus does come with Lane Keep and Reverse Sensing systems, but it sadly does not boast the grand array of safety technologies you’ll find in the Altima.
Test Drive the 2017 Nissan Altima Today!
The wait is over! Experience the stellar 2017 Nissan Altima by visiting Sorg Nissan today. Our showroom is conveniently located at 2845 N Detroit St in Warsaw. You can also contact us by phone or by reaching out to us online. The helpful staff here at Sorg Nissan is standing by to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to working with you!