2016 Nissan Altima vs. 2016 Ford Fusion
2016 Nissan Altima
2016 Ford Fusion
The 2016 Nissan Altima is turning heads all over Indiana with its epic engine power, wide range of exciting technologies, and solid safety devices. In order to see just how impressive this vehicle is, though, you need only compare it to one of its arch-rivals, the 2016 Ford Fusion.
First of all, the Altima completely eclipses the Fusion when it comes to engine power.
- The 2016 Nissan Altima – The Altima is outfitted with two superb engines. Lower-level trims run on a 2.5L DOHC 16-Valve 4-Cylinder engine that produces a steady 182 hp and 180 lb-ft of torque, while upper-level trims run on a stellar 3.5L DOHC 24-Valve V6 engine that churns out 270 hp and 251 lb-ft of torque.
- The 2016 Ford Fusion – The Ford Fusion does give you a tremendously wide range of choice, putting on offer a 2.0L and a standard 2.5L, to a 1.5L EcoBoost, a 1.5 Ti-VCT GTDI I-4 Ecoboost engine with Auto Start-Stop, a 2.0L Hybrid, and a 2.0L Energi engine, yet at peak power it can only generate 231 hp.
Then there’s the issue of the Altima’s awesomely sophisticated technologies compared the Fusion’s.
- The 2016 Nissan Altima – Not only does the Altima give you an awesome 9-speaker Bose Premium Audio system, but it also features either a 5-inch or a 7-inch color monitor depending on your preferences, allowing you to select tracks, control the music’s volume, and make adjustments to the speakers with no trouble at all.
- The 2016 Ford Fusion – Sure, the Fusion provides you and your passengers with a SYNC system for connectivity, but the Fusion has nothing quite like the Altima’s 9-speaker Bose audio.
Finally, the Altima also comes equipped with a spectrum of safety devices designed to keep you and your passengers as safe and sound on the open road.
- The 2016 Nissan Altima – Advanced Air Bag System? Vehicle Dynamic Control with Traction Control System? Yessir. A Blind Spot Warning System, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, and Predictive Forward Collision Warning? Yes, yes, and yes. And that’s just the beginning when it comes to safety in the Altima.
- The 2016 Ford Fusion – While it;s true that the Fusion has some decent safety systems—a Rear View Camera, Active Park Assist, a Blind Spot Information System, and a Cross-Traffic Alert device—for example, it doesn’t boasts the Altima’s uniquely designed Advanced Air Bag system.
Test Drive the 2016 Nissan Altima
If you’re interested in taking this vehicle out for a test drive, then simply stop by our Sorg Nissan dealership today. You can find us at 2845 N Detroit St in Warsaw, or you can always get in touch via this easy-to-use online form as well. On the other hand, you can also arrange a test drive by giving us a quick phone call at 574-267-5850. Don’t delay: visit Sorg Nissan today to explore the new Altima!