The 2017 Nissan Altima vs. the 2017 Toyota Corolla
2017 Nissan Altima
2017 Toyota Corolla
The 2017 Nissan Altima has entered the scene, and it’s turning heads everywhere. Not only does this new Altima deliver wild engine power and awesome levels of torque, but it will also give you access to a wide range of technologies and a broad spectrum of safety devices, too. Having doubts? No problem: just compare it to one of its rival vehicles, the 2017 Toyota Corolla, to see how truly superior it is.
First of all, the Altima is equipped with a mega-powerful engine that churns out high rates of horsepower.
- The 2017 Nissan Altima – Feel free to select a 2.5L DOHC 16-Valve 4-Cylinder machine that promises 179 hp as well as 177 lb-ft, or go for a 3.5L DOHC 24-Valve V6 beast that generates as much as 270 hp and 251 lb-ft of torque. At the same time, you’ll also be able to rely on truly mind-bending towing capacity.
- The 2017 Toyota Corolla – What does the Corolla have to offer? Well, in lower-level trims, you’re only to get a 1.8L 4-Cylinder engine that offers up a measly 132 hp and 128 lb-ft of torque, while even in upper-level trims you’ll have nothing more than a 1.8L 4-Cylinder DOHC engine that promises a paltry 140 hp and 126 lb-ft.
Plus, the Altima is also an impressively advanced vehicle when it comes to technologies.
- The 2017 Nissan Altima – In addition to giving you a 9-speaker Bose Premium Audio system, which lets your run the sound system with either a 5-inch or a 7-inch color monitor, the Altima also provides you with NissanConnect, which makes it possible for you to plug your smartphone directly into the car, enabling you to access your own music, apps, maps, and more.
- The 2017 Toyota Corolla – Sure, the Toyota Corolla gives you a bevy of sophisticated technologies like Entune Premium Audio, Bluetooth Technology, and even a Backup Camera, but it does not provide either Bose Premium Audio or the Altima’s NissanConnect system.
Last of all, the 2017 Nissan Altima also boasts a wide spectrum of safety systems that are designed to keep you and everybody else on board as safe as possible.
- The 2017 Nissan Altima – Not only will the Altima come with a collection of advanced airbags and Vehicle Dynamic Control, but it also features a Blind Spot Warning System, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, and Predictive Forward Collision Warning and Forward Emergency Braking.
- The 2017 Toyota Corolla – Yes, the Corolla is outfitted with eight standard airbags as well as a Star Safety System with Vehicle Stability Control and Pre-Collision Technology, but it does not give you the Altima’s unique airbag system or Predictive Forward Collision Warning device.
Test Drive the 2017 Nissan Altima Today!
Best of all, though, you needn’t simply take our word for all this: just stop by our Sorg Nissan dealership at 2845 N Detroit St in Warsaw, or give us a call at 574-267-5850 in order to arrange a visit and a test drive. On the other hand, you can always just get in touch via this easy-to-complete online form. Don’t delay: explore the 2017 Nissan Altima today!