2016 Nissan Rogue vs. the 2016 Nissan Murano
2016 Nissan Rogue
2016 Nissan Murano
For years, Goshen, Elkhart, and Fort Wayne drivers have recognized Nissan’s reputation for providing vehicles that combine sublimely power engines and top-of-the-line handling with the latest in entertainment technologies and solid safety systems. What you may not know is that two new Nissan SUVs—the 2016 Nissan Rogue and the 2016 Nissan Murano—see this reputation, and then raise it. Both the Rogue and the Murano feature herculean engines as well as some of the best audio technologies and safety devices available in the industry. Let’s take a look at both of these vehicles in some detail.
Unrivaled Performance Specs
First of all, both the Rogue and Murano are bursting with engine power:
- The 2016 Nissan Rogue – No matter the trim, the Rogue runs on a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine that generates 170 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque. But at the same time, it also gives drivers solid fuel efficiency: 33 mpg on the highway and 26 in the city.
- The 2016 Nissan Murano – The Murano, on the other hand, boasts a 3.5L DOHC 24-Valve V6 engine that produces 260 hp and 240 lb-ft of torque, even while it also gets 28 mpg on the highway and 21 in the city.
These new vehicles contain so many technologies that it’s difficult to pick a certain few to focus on. But we love the new sound systems embedded in the Rogue and the Murano:
- The 2016 Nissan Rogue – The Rogue gives you a Bose Premium Audio System with either four speaker or nine speakers, and two subwoofers. It also promises HD Radio, SiriusXM, and USB input ports that allow you to connect an iPod to your car to play your own music.
- The 2016 Nissan Murano – The Murano also includes a Bose Premium Audio System, but it includes as many as eleven speakers and two subwoofers, as well as HD Radio, SiriusXM, and front and rear USB input ports.
Solid Safety Systems
Finally, both the Rogue and the Murano are decked out with the full array of safety devices, keeping drivers and passengers safe and sound:
- The 2016 Nissan Rogue – The Rogue gives you a slew of safety devices—a comprehensive systems of air bags, Vehicle Dynamic Control and Traction Control, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Blind Spot Warning, Forward Emergency Braking, a Tire Pressure Monitor, Moving Object Detection, and more.
- The 2016 Nissan Murano – Likewise, the Murano gives you all the same devices as the Rogue, but it also provides drivers with a Predictive Collision Warning System to help you respond to imminent threats.
Visit Sorg Nissan Today
Fort Wayne, Elkhart, and Goshen drivers: we encourage you to pay us a visit at our Sorg Nissan dealership at 2845 North Detroit Street in Warsaw, where you can test drive either the 2016 Nissan Rogue or the 2016 Nissan Murano. You can also contact us online or by phone at 574-267-5850. Call now to arrange a test drive, or stop by as soon as possible. Don’t miss either of these exciting Nissan vehicles!