2016 Nissan Rogue vs. 2016 Ford Edge
2016 Nissan Rogue
2016 Ford Edge
The 2016 Nissan Rogue has entered the scene, and it seems destined to change the way we think about power and efficiency. From its reliable and high-powered engine to its wide array of cutting-edge technologies and its spectrum of dependable safety devices, the Nissan Rogue is outfitted with some of the very best systems on the market. Just compare the new Rogue to one of its competitors, the 2016 Ford Edge, to see just how impressively it beats out the competition. If you like what you see, head over to Sorg Nissan for a test drive!
First of all, the Rogue offers up a roguishly powerful engine, which promises awesome horsepower rates as well as solid fuel economy.
- The 2016 Nissan Rogue – Regardless of the trim you choose, the Rogue will ensure a reliable drive with its 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, which generates 170 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque, but it also guarantees an EPA-estimated 33 mpg on the highway and 26 in the city.Make shopping trips to Fort Wayne or excursions to Elkhart with ease thanks to the power and efficiency of the Rogue.
- The 2016 Ford Edge – Sure, the Edge promises a pretty powerful engine—a 2.0L 4-Cylinder that gets 245 hp—but at most it only gets an EPA-estimated 20 mpg in the city and 30 on the highway.
The Rogue will also keep you entertained with a bevy of advanced technologies:
- The 2016 Nissan Rogue – Not only does the Rogue deliver a solid drive, but you’ll also stay entertained with its Bose Premium Audio System, available in four- or nine-speaker configurations, while also keeping the bass beating heavily with two powerful subwoofers. And if you’re in need of more music options, just turn to the Rogue’s HD Radio and SiriusXM to get the very best in streaming internet audio. You’ll be able to find the perfect soundtrack to a tranquil drive around Goshen.
- The 2016 Ford Edge – The Edge will also give you SiriusXM, plus a SYNC3 system for extra connectivity and other music choices, yet it does not offer up the Rogue’s 9-speaker Bose audio.
Dependable Safety Devices
The Nissan Rouge is a vehicle that’s designed with your safety in mind:
- The 2016 Nissan Rogue – Not only does the Rogue give youVehicle Dynamic Control and Traction Control as well as a Rear Cross Traffic Alert system, Blind Spot Warning, and Forward Emergency Braking, but it also lets you get updates on its vitals via a Tire Pressure Monitor, and it ensures your protection with an assemblage of reliable airbags.
- The 2016 Ford Edge – Even if the Edge does give youLane Keep Assist, Cross Traffic Alert, a Blind Spot Information system, and a 180-degree camera, it doesn’t boast the same system of airbags that you’ll find in the Rogue.
Test Drive the 2016 Nissan Rogue Today at Sorg Nissan!
Here’s the last—and perhaps the best—thing: you can take this car out on the road by yourself by stopping by our Sorg Nissan dealership today. Located at 2845 N Detroit St in Warsaw, we can also be reached by telephone at 574-267-5850, or simply via this easy-to-complete online form. So, get on down to Sorg Nissan to explore all the power and the glory of the new 2016 Nissan Rogue!