2017 Nissan Rogue vs. 2016 Toyota Highlander
2017 Nissan Rogue
2016 Toyota Highlander
Everybody knows that the 2017 Nissan Rogue gives drivers epic power, lightning-fast technologies, and a wide range of safety systems to keep you as safe as possible. But you may not know how dominant this vehicle is in relation to its competitors. Just compare the Nissan Rogue to one of its arch-rival cars, the 2016 Toyota Highlander, to see just how far this new Rogue beats out the competition.
Power and Performance
First of all, this is an epically powerful car.
- The 2017 Nissan Rogue –No matter which trim you choose, you’re going to get a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine that produces 170 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque, while also ensuring that you get solid efficiency rates: 33 mpg on the highway and 26 in the city.
- The 2016 Toyota Highlander – Yes, sure, the Highlander features a 2.7L, 4-cylinder engine with a 6-speed automatic transmission system that generates 185 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque, but it only affords a paltry 19 mpg in the city and around 25 mpg on the highway.
Likewise, the Rogue comes outfitted with a spectrum of technologies to keep you entertained and engaged, including one of the best sound systems currently on offer.
- The 2017 Nissan Rogue – The Rogue presents you with a wildly powerful Bose Premium Audio System, which boasts either four speaker or nine speakers, as well as two subwoofers. At the same time, you’ll get HD Radio and SiriusXM for streaming audio options.
- The 2016 Toyota Highlander – Yes, you’ll get USB ports and a Rear-Seat Blu-Ray entertainment system in the Highlander, but instead of Bose Audio it provides you only with an Entune audio system.
Last but not least, the Rogue is also equipped with some of the best safety devices on the market.
- The 2017 Nissan Rogue – In addition to Vehicle Dynamic Control and Traction Control, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Blind Spot Warning, Forward Emergency Braking, a Tire Pressure Monitor, Moving Object Detection, the Rogue also provides an assemblage of reliable airbags.
- The 2016 Toyota Highlander – Even if the Highlander offers up a Star Safety System, as well as an Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control and Traction Control device and Electronic Brake-force Distribution, you won’t get the Rogue’s unique Moving Object Detection system, or its particular collection of airbags.
Test Drive the Nissan Rogue at Sorg Nissan
But here’s the thing: you don’t even have to take our word for it. Simply stop by our Sorg Nissan dealership today in order to take this thrilling vehicle out on the road yourself. Located at 2845 N Detroit St in Warsaw, we can always be reached by phone at 574-267-5850 or simply via this easy-to-use online form. So wait no longer to experience one of the season’s most exciting new cars, the 2016 Nissan Rogue!