2017 Nissan Rogue vs. 2017 Toyota RAV4
2017 Nissan Rogue
2017 Toyota Rav4
The 2017 Nissan Rogue gives drivers the very best in performance, technology, and safety, offering up a high-performing drivetrain promising huge amounts of horsepower, while also delivering a range of technologies as well as a grand array of safety devices, too. In order to see just how impressive this vehicle is, though, just compare it to one of its competitor vehicles, the 2017 Toyota RAV4.
First of all, the Nissan Rogue gives you the very best in terms of engine power, with a phenomenally powerful drivetrain.
- The 2017 Nissan Rogue – The Rogue runs on a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine that produces 170 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque while also promising as much as 33 mpg on the highway. Meanwhile, the Rogue can lug as much as 1,000 pounds while also featuring an ECO mode.
- The 2017 Toyota RAV4 – In the base-line RAV4, on the other hand, you’re to get a 2.5L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve with Dual VVT-i engine that can get 176 hp and 172 lb-ft of torque, but you’re not going to be offered the same efficiency rates or the Rogue’s ECO mode technology.
Second, the Rogue is also outfitted with a thrilling spectrum of entertainment, information, and connectivity technologies to keep you engaged throughout the drive.
- The 2017 Nissan Rogue – In addition to giving you a Bose Audio system and a Bluetooth wireless device, the Rogue boasts LED Daytime Running Lights, a Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control system, and an Around View Monitor.
- The 2017 Toyota RAV4 – The RAV4 gives you a Backup Camera, a dual-zone climate control system, and Entune audio, but no Bose Audio or LED Daytime Running Lights.
Finally, the Rogue is equipped with a wide range of safety devices designed to keep you as safe as possible on the open road.
- The 2017 Nissan Rogue – Here, too, the Rogue distinguishes itself, coming equipped with Forward Collision Warning, a Blind Spot Warning device, a Moving Object Detection service, a comprehensive web of airbags, and more.
- The 2017 Toyota RAV4 – Sure, the RAV4 comes with Toyota Safety Sense, a Star Safety System, and a Blind Spot Monitor, but it doesn’t offer up the same collection of airbags to keep you and your passengers safe.
Test Drive the 2017 Nissan Rogue Today
Best of all, you can take this incredible vehicle out for a test drive yourself simply by stopping by our Sorg Nissan dealership today. Located at 2845 N Detroit St in Warsaw, we can always be reached via telephone at 574-267-5850, or by simply completing this easy-to-use online form, too. So, wait no longer: explore the 2017 Nissan Rogue yourself at Sorg Nissan!